Eye Brow Drawing Pencil - Etude House
- The soft and creamy textured pencil glides gently on the eyebrows without irritation, and the oval-shaped lead fills the eyebrows in a naturally smooth shape and can be easily adjusted to match the thickness of the eyebrow
- The contained powder gently adds a soft color to your eyebrows and lifts them with a natural multidimensional volume.
- Define the shape of your eyebrow with the pencil, and fill in the sparse areas with the tip of the powder to express smooth, multidimensional eyebrows.
- Triangle shaped pencil enables a delicate drawing.
- Vitamin E infused to moisturize and condition eyebrows.
- Great temperature resistance and proper rigidity maintains a natural coloring
- How to use
How to use:
1. Use the angle of the pen to draw lines. 2. Use the brush to finish naturally.
Hydrogenated soybean oil, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, hydrogenated vegetable oil, zinc stearate, stearic acid, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, talc, tocopherol, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, ascorbyl palmitate, hexylene glycol, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides (cl 77499), iron oxides (cl 77491), iron oxides (cl 77492), ferric ammonium ferrocyanide, red 7.
If you experience the following symptoms after using this product, Swanicoco advises you to stop using the product immediately: red rash, swelling, itching, particularly if these symptoms are stimulated by direct sunlight. If symptoms persist or worsen, please consult a dermatologist. Do not use this product on open wounds, scars, eczema or dermatitis. Should this product be applied directly to the eyes, please wash out thoroughly with water. Keep product closed when it is not in use, and out of infants’ or children’s reach and out of direct sunlight, in a room with moderate temperature.